Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Webster Family Update

Well, we survived the weekend only to have the irritableness follow us into this week. Aidan is still teething, loading his diapers and generally miserable. He is still up most of the night, not wanting to sleep. I finally got him to sleep with me last night by laying him on his stomach and gently rubbing his back. His poor little tummy is beyond sore. Chloe is surviving. We had a blow up a few days ago. We are working on our listening and obeying skills right now. Thank you for your prayers in this area, I greatly appreciate it! I am teaching at a local Fine Arts Summer Daycamp this week. I am enjoying it immensley. Although any time I get to teach theatre to kids it is a HUGE blessing.

I hope you will vote on the website. I don't know how many people are actually reading this thing since no one leaves comments, so I thougth the weekly polls might be a fun way to tell. So answer them and see if you are right, you may learn some fun trivia about our family. ;-) Have a great week!

No comments: