Friday, July 27, 2007

Brotherly Love! Sisterly Love!


I have been blessed by two incredible children. I have also been blessed by how well they play together and get along. Now I am not naive, I know this will not always be the case but I am enjoying it right now. We had a fun movie night this evening, I actually got to see "Charlotte's Web", Chloe already saw it with Aunt Lisa at the movie theatre. It is not often I get to sit down with the kids and watch a movie but tonight I did. It is an awesome movie! We had so much fun! Aidan was fairly mellow for about half of it than he decided he was ready to move around and play. Chloe of course was the perfect person to pick on. She was very into the movie when he decided she needed to be climbed on. So he climbed onto her back and started jumping. Chloe was a great sport about the whole thing. The picture opportunity was too good to pass up!

No comments: