Saturday, July 28, 2007

Teeth and Tears

What a day! Aidan has been cranky, irritable, fussy, whiny, and just plain frustrating today. Well, I guess the same can be said about Chloe, she seems to be suffering from the same affliction today. At least Aidan has an excuse.

He is teething! He now has his right, side front tooth, by tomorrow he should have the left one. This has been a long and painful time coming. I was worried about these teeth. Aidan has a large gap between his top front teeth and I was concerned that these new ones could be growing into the front ones. There seems to be enough room for them to come in (not much but enough). Hopefully we will get the next tooth sometime tonight and be done for a while. I don't remember how many teeth he has left but anymore is too many. :)

I am not sure what Chloe's deal is today but all I can say is "AAAAGGHHHHH"! She has not been listening, pouting, whiny and so much more. Maybe her incredibly good behavior earlier in the week was too good to be true, I am not sure. But she has certainly made up for it today. Don't get me wrong she is a wonderful little girl but she has her moments. Can you tell it has been a long day? When is Daddy coming home again? Not soon enough I am sure. I am counting down the minutes until I can put them both to bed and enjoy a little bit of piece and quiet.

No comments: