Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Helping Out

Hello, I am down at Children's Hospital again, this time I am helping out Lisa and Claire. Claire had her final surgery today and no longer has an iliostomy bag. She is a whole little girl. She made it through the surgery with flying colors and is resting comfortably right now. It is so exciting to see God's hand in her life. Her recovery will be a long one but I know that God will continue to heal her little body and soon she will be running, jumping and swimming just like any other little girl. If you could pray for Claire over the next few months as she recovers that would be wonderful. Claire has become Chloe's "sister" of the heart (they fight like blood sisters but would also defend one another at any cost). Mom and Dad are taking care of Chloe and Aidan while I am down here supporting Lisa. I am so grateful for all their help and I know the kids are having a blast being spoiled by their Nana and Poppa.

No comments: