Saturday, January 24, 2009

Simple Saturday

It has been a very long past few weeks. I am left feeling emotionally, spiritually and physically exhausted. It has been a busy week of running around getting things ready for the play, my Stampin' Up! open house, fighting for Chloe's schooling and just trying to keep up in general. But as I sit here at the laptop, I am reminded (in a very LOUD way) of how very blessed I am. Aidan and Chloe are running through the house playing (quite happily, I might add) with each other. I know that they won't (and don't) always get along so it is music to my ears when they do. Brenna is crawling all over the house exploring and trying to pull herself to standing on every piece of furniture we own. She is quite happy being independent and for once this week is not screaming. =) Matt is off getting pizza for dinner (my hero!) which the kids will love. We are always so busy that it is nice just to sit back and do just that--sit.

I hope you all have a relaxing, peaceful weekend!

No comments: