Monday, January 19, 2009

Conquering Bath Time Phobia

For those of you who don't know--Brenna absolutely hates the bath. She is so passionate about her hatred that as soon as her feet hit the water she immediately starts to crawl out of the bathtub. This has gone on since the day she was born. But the past week she has decided that the bath is kind of fun. Maybe it is because she sees her brother and sister enjoying the bath so much or that she began to love the water while we took her swimming. Frankly I don't care! I am just glad that she is now having a blast in the bath instead of screaming her head off.

So here are some of the first fun "bath time" pictures I have been able to take of Brenna. Since this is only the second bath that she hasn't tried to climb out of I thought I had better take the pictures before she changes her mind! =)





No comments: