Friday, October 26, 2007

Test Results

I spent the morning being used as a pin cushion by our local hospital during my 3-hour blood glucose test. The test was to see if I have gestational diabetes or not. Having to fast for 15+ hours is not fun especially when I get extreme nausea when I don't eat when I need to. Anyway, I just heard from the nurse and I do not have gestational diabetes. Hallelujah! I do have to stick to a diet of sorts--no simple carbs (which I try to avoid anyway), lots of fiber and fruits and veggies. Matt is convinced eating like this will help him lose weight. So we will eat healthier and see what happens. I have to go through the glucose testing again at 28 weeks.

Thank you all for all your continued prayers and support. We appreciate it so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Great news