Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Mommy Thought

Why is it when I am doing the dishes (which I was up 'til about two minutes ago) both of my children wanted nothing to do with me? But as soon as I walk into the office to blog real quick while a pan soaks they are both in the office driving me crazy? They were both playing contentedly in the Family room just a few minutes ago, what's the deal? Chloe is on the other computer chattering about this and that (nonstop) and Aidan is using the dryer like a drum. Is it just me or are children born with a sixth sense that tells them, "if I bug Mom now she will put me to work, so I better make myself invisible but wait she is doing something other than work so now is a good time to see how much I can test her sanity." Or is it just my children? :) Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but sometimes I wonder if it isn't a conspiracy to see how senile we can make Mom. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Just checking to see if I could leave a comment. I don't know what the problem has been but maybe I fixed it. Kim can you try to leave a comment and see if it works?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Hope everything is better this week, Sure do miss you guys. The kids help take away all the worries and help you to live life and step back to smell the flowers.
enjoy it while you can.

Love you

Lisa said...

Of course that is how children are :) What child wants to work? You know that the second you start dinner they will suddenly come around the corner to anounce that they are hungry and need to eat???? What is that about? So you do the, "ok I am fixing dinner now." Only to get, "but I am really hungry now." YIKES! Yes, it is all just to drive us crazy :)