Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving didn't turn out quite like we had been planning on for months thanks to this lovely cold. We were going to spend the day with the kids' godparents and their family and some friends like we do almost every year. But with Brenna still sick (although on the mend) I thought it would be best not to go to our friends' house this year. I didn't want to share our germs with them.

Instead we spent a relaxing day hanging out with Nana and Poppa. We had Thanksgiving with them and the kids really enjoyed it. It was a nice quiet day. A great preparation for our shopping marathon tomorrow! :-) So here are some fun pictures of dinner and the clean up crew. Brenna enjoyed mashed potatoes today too!










FOR MATT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY! I LOVE YOU!


What I am Thankful for:

I am sitting here while my kids (yes ALL 3) are running through the house squealing and laughing with joy! It just makes me smile to hear their laughter. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and best friend. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I know it sounds completely cheesy-but you complete me! I am so grateful for my kids-they truly are my blessings and joy even through the hard days. I am grateful for my friends and family and their love and support because of them life is so much sweeter. I am especially grateful for my relationship with my Savior which sees me through all of life's ups and downs.

I hope you each had the chance some time today to count your blessings and really find out what you are thankful for!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!! MATT SENDS HIS LOVE AS WELL!!

No comments: