Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Doctor Appointments

I didn't get to post about Brenna's weight on Monday like I wanted to. Unfortunately Brenna and my colds took a serious turn for the worse. I have been laying low and trying to get better so I can keep up with the kids. We have actually been staying with Nana and Poppa for a few days so I could get some help and rest. We are slowly moving towards good health but this darn cold is miserable. But here is a doctor update...

Aidan's rash is apparently a severe reaction to flea bites. No one else is being bit so I didn't know we were having problems with fleas. I am fumigating the house today to get rid of the problems. The doctor has prescribed a whole regiment of creams to get rid of the rash. Hopefully the fumigation will get rid of the fleas. We no longer have any cats so that should help. (Will explain about the cat dramas at a later date). He is doing much better and I can already see the rash beginning to fade.

Brenna is . . . du du dum . . . 18lbs, 4oz-totally naked. She is about 19.5lbs with all her clothes on. She is a big girl. She is 27+" long. She is in 18 month clothes already, so much for my little baby. She is very healthy and mobile-crawling and scooting all over the place. She can also sit up on her own. Today she finally got her second tooth. She is working on a serious cold that is trying to settle in her chest but so far it is still a head cold. She is also fighting thrush at the same time so she is a miserable girl. Her cold is was doing well last night but she is miserable again this morning. She also has a battery of medicine to help fight this cold and the thrush.

So that's all for now. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to fight this nasty virus.

No comments: