Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Tooth & On the Go!!

Big news!! Brenna got her first tooth today and she turned 6 months old! Can you believe it? She has beaten Chloe and Aidan's records (they were 10 and 9 months old before they got theirs). So I am not sure if her runny nose is due to a cold or if it is from teething. We were at a family friend's birthday party this afternoon when Brenna shoved my finger into her mouth and began gnawing. I immediately felt something sharp and looked in her mouth and there it was--her first tooth!! It is the bottom, right front tooth. It is fairly sharp. Once it is up more than I will take a picture.

Brenna also started to get up on her knees and scoot. This was new for her today although I knew that she was getting close. She was doing an inchworm crawl for quite a while but now she is up on her knees. She gets up on her knees, rocks a bit than propels herself forward. So before we know it she will be mobile. YIKES!! I will definitely have my hands full than.

No comments: