Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost 2-Week Check-Up

I know I haven't posted any new pictures. We've been too tired!! I will try this weekend. I wanted to let you all know what the doctor said this morning at Brenna's (almost) 2-week check-up before I got busy with lesson plans for tomorrow. She is now 9lbs 8oz so we have conquered the birth weight. She is eating like crazy so there was no doubt in my mind that she had put on weight. She was only 21 3/8" long (somehow her height got screwed up right after birth). She is still long and skinny. She is long enough for 3/6 month clothes but they just fall off of her because she is so skinny. So dresses have been the clothing of choice lately. The doctor said that she looked healthy and beautiful so all is well. Now if Mom and Dad can manage to get more than 4 hours of sleep at night....

No comments: