Monday, February 4, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Hello!

All of your prayers and support during this rocky pregnancy have meant so much to us! Thank you. We seem to be over the bulk of the morning sickness and have moved on to major heartburn. I have come to the conclusion that I won’t feel like myself until I am holding this little one in my arms.

Today we had our ultrasound finally! Due to scheduling conflicts, etc. it was later than normal but we were able to see the baby quite clearly. So now we know that we are having a little .....GIRL!! The due date has changed one day (not that it really matters) so now the due date is May 15th. As you all can imagine Chloe is beside herself with excitement. The thought of having a boy was absolutely devastating to her. Aidan can care less although he is starting to wonder why Mommy’s tummy is getting bigger.

No, we cannot agree on a name yet. We are still in discussion over that one. We are busy making plans and lists of all we need to get but enjoying every minute of it. The biggest purchase is out of the way—the new Suburban. So now that we know we can go shopping for pink, pink and more pink :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Kim, Uncle Randy, Levi and Kenny are so Happy for everyone. Now we need a better picture of the bigger belly, The poor Oregon Family are not blessed to see you more often to enjoy watching that little girl grow.

Love you

Michelle said...

Since I am the one taking the pictures, don't count on a belly picture. :) I don't want to remember my belly, so the less proof, the better!

Michelle