Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We Have a Name

Thank you all for you many suggestions for names: Camien, Paige, Addison, Mylee, Riley, and so many more. We finally managed to agree on a name (can you believe it?). We have decided our new little girl's name will be BRENNA NICOLE GRACE. Brenna means "princess" which is fitting considering that Chloe knows she is royalty so I know she will make sure her little sister is well aware of that fact as well.

We have been buying little things over the past few months to get ready for the baby newborn diapers and white onsies. Today I went and got a little fuzzy pink sleeper that I found on clearance. It was the first outfit I have bought for Brenna. I still can't get over how tiny it is. Aidan was so big when he was born that I guess I forgot how tiny a newborn can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to come up there to see your tum, tum. When will you be having Chole's Birthday?