Monday, June 4, 2007

The Play is OVER!!!

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers! I have appreciated them more than you can imagine. The play was this past Saturday and was a huge success. There were a few roadblocks along the way but that is part of the fun of live theatre. The students did a fantastic job and wowed their audience. I was so proud! The costumes, makeup, set, props--all came together and looked wonderful. This weekend once again reminded me of why I love theatre and drama. It also reminded me, that no matter how stressful and frustrating putting on a production is, it is so rewarding in the end. I am so grateful to God for his amazing blessings, gifts and talents and giving me the opprotunities to use them.

As great as this past weekend was . . . I am SO grateful that is over. Now I just have to tackle the organization of all the costumes, makeup, set pieces, props, etc. for next year. Oh Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in. How was the dance program? Miss and love you all