Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kids sick, Busy week!

Hello everyone! This is starting out to be yet another busy week (yes, I am still drowning in mountains of sewing). But I see a light at the top of the pile! I also ordered the dance costumes for the church dance recital, for those of you who would like to know. I cannot wait until June 16th!! The school play will be over, Chloe's dance recital will be over and the dance recital at the church will be over and I can take a BREAK!!

To top it off both kids are sick. Chloe stayed home from school on Tuesday so she could kick this lingering illness. She is in the final coughing and runny nose stage so I think her recovery is just around the corner. Aidan on the other hand is fighting hard. His nose is running like a faucet, he has bad coughing spells and is just plain miserable. He spent Tuesday night screaming, he was beyond exhausted, but he couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep, his body just ached too much. Neither child has had a fever, I am very grateful for that, just very bad colds. The whole house smells like menthol with the vaporizor going at full steam. So if you could keep us in your thoughts as we hang out at home and recouperate we would really appreciate it.

No comments: