Monday, April 27, 2009

Brenna Update

I just got home from Urgent Care with Brenna. She has pneumonia. I knew her cold and cough were sounding bad but wasn't sure if it was just a nasty head cold sounded. She has been slowly perking up the past few days so I thought she was on the mend. But tonight she was rattling and wheezing so I decided to take her in. I am glad I took her in when I did. She is at the beginning stages of pneumonia so hopefully we can stop its progression now. Her left lung is starting to fill up and her right lung is clear but beginning to get a bit cloudy as well. So they gave her a breathing treatment at the Urgent Care which seemed to help break things up a bit. They sent us home with antibiotics, an inhaler and spacer to continue breathing treatments. So please pray for our Little Bit as she fights this thing!!

No comments: