Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunny September


These pictures are of Chloe and Aidan at a local creek. They spent Saturday with Nana and Poppa, giving Mom a much needed break! :-) They had so much fun! The weather here has been beautiful and warm recently and even though the leaves are changing it is still plenty warm enough for a dip in the creek.




Chloe was all over the place exploring and playing in the water. Aidan was a bit more cautious. He fell in the chilly water and wasn't too sure about the water after that!




My parents used to take my brother and I to this same creek when we were kids. We have a lot of great family memories there. I am so glad that my parents are keeping the family tradition alive and creating wonderful memories at the same place with our own kids.




Special thanks to Nana for taking pictures of the kids' adventures so I could share them with Daddy and everyone else.

No comments: