Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stamping Is a Family Affair

As many of you know I started selling Stampin' Up! a little over a year ago. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and stamping and the fact that I can do that as a job is even more fun! The kids love it too. Chloe is constantly asking me if she can stamp. Well the other day I brought out some stamps and paper so the kids could make get well cards for Gerri (Uncle Michael's mother-in-law) who had a stroke this week. They had so much fun coloring and creating.



Chloe loves to stamp and had so much fun playing with Mom's punches.



Aidan has become a budding artist over the past few months. He loves to color especially if his big sister is coloring too.

They both had so much fun and Chloe is already asking when she can stamp again!!

No comments: