Friday, June 12, 2009

VACATION!!!

We made it safely to Angels Camp. I am currently sitting in our condo on the window seat checking out the view of Oak Trees. Very relaxing. I will post pictures (***promise) but we have been so busy having fun that I haven't taken any. Bad mom, I know! I will take the camera out of the bag today!

The trip down here was very long but the kids were troopers. They all did awesome in the car. They played, colored, ate, slept and woke up to do it all over again. Did I mention that it was a VERY LONG car ride? =)

We spent almost three hours in the pool yesterday with the kids. They loved it, none of them wanted to get out. We also had barbeque hot dogs and hamburgers which the kids loved. Brenna has decided that she loves Poppa George's onions and ate quite a bit of those last night with her hot dog and cheese. Today we are going to do a bit of sightseeing and explore the "Gold Country" a bit. Tomorrow we head to real 1850s Town that has been completely preserved. Should be fun!

No comments: