Monday, November 5, 2007

Cutie Pies!


Somedays the kids are just way too cute. Today was one of those days. Chloe has been asking to have her hair curled so last night after her bath we put in the curlers. She was also sporting a new outfit so I thought I would take a picture before she lost all her curl (her hair is so fine that it won't hold curls for more than a few hours).


Aidan was just being a clown as usual. As soon as he saw the camera he began to ham it up. Too funny! He has recently discovered that he likes having his picture taken although I am sure he has no idea what that little silver box does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True Cutie Pies, How is Michelle feeling these days? I am hoping for much better. I am sure Matt is a huge help with the kids.

Love and Miss you all
Auntie Kim